Life has been anything but normal this spring and we sincerely hope you and your family are in good health. We are happy to inform you that we are now able to once again provide dental care for you and your family. The Ministry of Health has lifted the restrictions placed back in March. While many things have changed since then, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety.
Our centre has reopened for routine dental care and dental hygiene. We have always followed strict infection control standards and in order to keep us all protected during this pandemic and in the future, we have updated our protocols. When we see you at your next appointment, things will be a little different.
· We will ask screening questions before your appointment and again when you arrive
· We have hand sanitizer available throughout the centre and will ask you to use and perform hand sanitization when you enter and leave the centre
· We will take your temperature when you arrive for your appointment
· Please notify our admin team if you are at high-risk, we can reserve an early morning appointment for you
· We have increased the frequency of sanitization of high-touch surface areas
· We encourage payment by debit or credit card, Tap is available up to $250 on credit card or $50 debit
· All magazines and children’s toys have been removed from our reception area
· Patients will be asked to rinse with an antimicrobial mouth wash prior to having dental care
· Seating in our reception area has been reduced to allow for physical distancing between patients and to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time
· Staff are wearing more protective gear – such as masks, face shields, gowns and plexiglass at the reception desks
· Staff are screened daily to protect all patients and staff
Rest assured, all of these procedures are designed to create a safe environment for our patients and staff.
We look forward to seeing you again. If you have any questions, please let us know. To make an appointment, call our centre at 613-737-4944 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your patience and understanding throughout these unprecedented times. We value your trust and look forward to welcoming you back!
Billings Bridge Dental Centre Team